Retrofitting an existing closet, cutout or niche into a climate-controlled wine cabinet is an excellent way to turn an otherwise unremarkable space in your home into a showpiece capable of storing your wine collection at correct temperature and humidity.
Papro Wine Cellars specializes in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of custom wine cabinets and closets.
Options abound and include your choice of:
Wine Racking Styles:
- Modern Racking
- Traditional Wood Racking (Sommelier Select | Collector’s Edition)
- Seamless Floor-to-Ceiling Display (with cooling unit located remotely)
- Display with Integrated Bulkhead (fitted with “through-the-wall” cooling unit)
- Genuwine Cellars’s specified and supplied enclosure (insulated and vapor barrier’ed)
Material and Finish:
- Premium or Exotic wooden wine racks.
- Metal/Chrome/Stone Veneers
- Specialty Materials
- Wine Cellar-Grade Display Doors with Glass Inserts
- Glass Wall and Door System
- Thermal Glass
- Standard Glass
- U/V Protected Glass
- Ultra Clear (Low-E) Glass
- Entry-Level “Through-the-Wall” Units (built into custom bulkhead)
Commercial-Grade Cooling Units
- Add On Humidity Control
- LED Display Lighting
- Designer Integrated Lighting (e.g., integrated light panels/strips; back-lit glass; etc.)
As the above list suggests, dimensions, capacity and costs are highly variable.
Please note that numerous challenges confront the design and build of a custom enclosed wine cabinet; everyone is unique in some manner and requires special attention in order to make it functional.
Potential clients (and their builders) often underestimate the complexities involved, largely because cabinets present several pitfalls that are not readily obvious or intuitive.
Do gather more information about wine cellars and wine cabinets online also.
As most cooling unit manufacturers will attest, the failure rate for cooling units installed into wine closets by inexperienced and uninformed builders is alarmingly high, and ultimately results in higher costs for their clients as Paprowinecellars are called in after the fact to make things right.
All custom wine closets are unique in their size, materials, design, engineering and capacity. With over twenty years of experience, Paprowinecellars know the pitfalls to avoid.
Paprowinecellars can engineer a system that will work and will able to produce a turnkey solution precision-fitted to your space.